Cameron Leigh

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

What did you expect me to say???

Hello All,

I think February just isn't my month. The little Gremlins must be out and doing their best job of pissing me off. I will be so happy next week when this month is over. OK, what I am about to tell you is going to shock some of you, but for those of you who know me it will come as no surprise. Also, I know the majority of men out there who read my blog are going to ask me why was I being so nasty. How can I explain this?... women in general are just petty people. We don't like to see other women happy; if another woman tells you differently she is lying through her teeth.

Alright so here is what happened: I know this girl and I will be honest I hate her to death. We have a love/hate relationship...more hate than love. The reason why we don't like each other is simple I used to date her husband and we have remained friends since she and he got married. Are you with me so far??? She and I play this game with each other to try to make the other feel bad about their life. When she got married to my friend she invited me to the wedding. I brought a sexy Latino male dancer as my date and I did this because I wanted all the guests and bridesmaids to pay attention to me and not her. Example #2: when she had her first child, she invited me to the baby shower. At the baby shower she went into this monologue about how her life seems so complete now and she can't wait to be a mommy. What bullshit! I asked her if she worries about getting her body into shape quickly before her husband trades her in for a younger model; for her gift I bought her a breast pump. Example #3: When she had her second child, I was invited to the baby shower..again. I showed up looking fabulous! and saying that I can't stay long because I was out all night and I need to get some sleep. She said that I must be lonely and how sad my life is because I go out night after night searching for love that I am just not going to find in a nightclub. I shot back with;"funny, I thought your first child was conceived in the back alley of a nightclub...that's right your first child was conceived in the backseat in the parking lot of the nightclub." Now you would think that we would stop talking to each other after I practically called her a slut in front of her child.

This little game that she and I have been playing has been going on now for the past four years; but I think I finally won. I saw her today when I was dropping off my dry cleaning. I tried my best to hurry up and get in my car but it was to late she saw me. She came strolling over in her phony Southern accent, "Hi Cameron". She then begins to tell me that she and her husband are throwing a dinner party and of course I am invited. She then decides to tell me how her and her husband had this incredible night of love making and he was to tired to get up this morning. I just smiled and said: "Wow, I remember when we would do it, your husband and I, 7,8,9 times a day. Wait, I am forgetting about the time we went to Cozumel. I don't think we left the hotel room. God, those were some good times..he was like the energizer bunny; he just kept going and going and going. It is a shame what happens to a man once they get married. I guess you can get tired of having to much sex...that is a damn shame because he was really good in bed." I told her it was great seeing her again, and I can't wait to have dinner with her and especially her husband, maybe I can put the saddle back on the horse.

Hug & Kisses,
Cameron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home