Cameron Leigh

Monday, January 01, 2007

I'm Still Alive

Happy New Year!!!

I hope this New Year brings all of you everything your hearts desire. I just want to you to know that I couldn't have made it through last year if it wasn't for the joy and pleasure you have brought to me. OK, with that being said let me tell you what I have been up to this past month. For starters I had an accident. Don't worry I am perfectly fine. I am just a clumsy person who needs adult supervision. I got some bug up butt that I wanted to decorate my place for Christmas and I had a chair close to the edge of the stairs and as luck would have it I fell down the stairs. Now the funny thing about this was I went to the hospital emergency room and the nurses' thought I was some domestic violence victim. You should have seen them asking me "who did this to you." and me telling them that I really did just fall down the stairs and them replying "of course you fell down the stairs." This must have lasted about a solid twenty minutes before they gave up on me. But I did leave with some literature on the subject.

What else has been happening. I know you want to hear all about my New Year's Eve. Sorry you are going to have to wait for another post on that subject. All I can say; well all I can remember is that I was very talkative. Don't worry when I get all of the facts I will be more than happy to share it with you all. OK, I am getting sleepy now so I am going to end this post.

Before I go I want to thank all of you for emailing me and showing me how concerned all were for me. It really made me feel special. You guys are simply the best and I love you all.

Hugs & Kisses,
Cameron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home