Cameron Leigh

Monday, October 30, 2006

You Will Love This One

Hello All,

What can say about my poor Bucs. We don't play well in cold weather, the wind was factor, or maybe this just isn't our season. Actually, I don't think it is any Florida football teams season except for maybe the University of Florida, and we all know how I feel about them. But I will say good effort and maybe next year. I went to the Super Bowl when the Bucs beat up on Oakland and from the little I remember(to much to drink)it was a good game.

OK, I have a funny story to share with all of you. I was in New Jersey visiting my brothers' family. Well, his wife is a former beauty queen who is always giving me unnecessary advice on how to attract a man. One of these days I will share some of the things she has told me. Anyway, their next door neighbors is a gay couple named John and Steve. Very nice guys who have actually babysat my twin nephews on occasion. Well, my sister-in-law says to my brother last night how come we are not more like John and Steve; they hold hands and shop together and are just so in love. My brother, god bless his heart, says to her you want us to be more like John and Steve; well if you let me fuck you in the ass we can be more like John and Steve. I almost passed out from laughing so hard, I thought she was going to kick me out her house. It is glad to see that marriage and children haven't changed my brother one bit.

Hugs & Kisses,
Cameron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home