Cameron Leigh

Friday, October 20, 2006

Al Fin de Semana (At the End of The Week)

Hello All,

How is everyone doing? Good I hope. Is everyone excited about the weekend? I know I am. I have absolutely no plans but to park my cute little tushie on my couch and watch football. I have told my friends not call me unless Michael Jordan, Alex Rodriguez or David Beckham is in town and they are looking for me.

I had to do something this morning that I hate to do: I went grocery shopping at the local supermarket.....Pick-Up Publix. On the list of things that I hate to do, grocery shopping in number one. Never will you find more rude people confined in one place. There is absolutely no etiquette in grocery shopping. Now you might ask me why I call it Pick Up Publix??? Well that is simple because if you saw what the women wore to go buy bread and water you would be amazed. One time I wore a dress in there and this guy followed me all throughout the store and even to my car. I finally asked him what the hell he thought he was doing. Then he replied in this voice "I just want to know if you need some help." In kind I replied back and said if you really wanted to help me; you would have bought my groceries while you were standing behind me in line. I probably would have given you my phone number and you might have gotten laid tonight, but you didn't and now you are going to have to go home and jerk off to what would have been a fantastic way to start off the day.

I hate grocery shopping!!!

Hugs & Kisses,
Cameron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home