Cameron Leigh

Monday, September 11, 2006

Leave This To The Professionals

Hello All,

How is everyone doing? Good I hope. I have had one very busy week. It seems that everyone I know has a birthday in September. Needless to say, my dance card is full this month. But I do have a very funny story to share with all. My best friend in the entire world (Marisol) celebrated her "28th" birthday......Again, on the 4th of Sept. This year she decided that she was going to come down my way and we were going out to celebrate her fabulousness (I don't think that is a word, but who cares it is my story). Now I have been a very good person all year long. I haven't done anything out of the ordinary in such a long time that I needed to blow off some steam. So, I decided that we were going to be celebrities on our outing. Well, I was going to be the celebrity and she was coming along for the ride.

I had tired this once before and it went well; until Will Smith came by our table and informed me that I wasn't who I said I was. So, we had to leave the club very very quickly. This time around I wasn't going to make any mistakes. I called up my friend who owns a limousine company and asked if he could loans us a car. I then pretended to be the assistant of the celebrity I am pretending to be; to get VIP treatment to into the hottest club on South Beach. I then called up a couple more of my gal pals and said lets go out tonight. You know celebrities always have an entourage with them. Next I proceeded to go to get my make-up done professionally....I have to look the part right.

Ok, so now it is night time and I am ready to put my plan into action. I have on the right dress and shoes, my hair is done and if I must say so myself I am bringing sexy back. Even my girls are looking fantastic we brought along a couple of guys with us to play the role of bodyguards. Now I am not going to tell you which celebrity I was impersonating; you are going to have to guess and write in. I will say this we had the ultimate VIP treatment. They rolled out the red carpet for us, gave us free champagne all night long, they gave us this exclusive VIP booth where you could look down and see the entire club. At one point in the night the DJ even mentioned that we were in the club. How precious is that??? People were trying to take our pictures with their cell phone cameras. It was just crazy!!!!! I haven't had fun like this since my days at FSU.

Let me sum it for you like this:
One Marc Jacobs sexy black dress $825
One pair of sexy black Jimmy Choo shoes $1375
Helping celebrate your best friend turn "28" again........Priceless.


Here is a hint she once did a movie with Will Smith shot here in Miami.

Good luck guessing,
Cameron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home