Cameron Leigh

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

A Quick Way To End The Conversation

A funny thing happened to me this morning on my way out to Kansas City. The morning started out the same as it always does when I leave for a trip. I got to the airport on time and I actually found a decent parking space. I was upgraded on my outbound trip to KC via Dallas. However, I was sitting next to the most talkative man at 6:45 in the morning. I mean this guy told me where he was going, what he was going to do, how he was going to do it...the conversation seemed like it was never going to end. So, I had to take matters into my own hands because he clearly wasn't getting the hint that I wanted to go to sleep. Finally, he asked me what I did for a living. I have always found that question to be a little intrusive, but since I wanted so desperately to go to sleep I thought I would answer it. I looked this perfect stranger in the eye and said: "Sex is one the three best things I do, and I don't know what the other two are maybe you could help me find out."

Needless to say that ended the conversation and I was able to go back to sleep.

Kisses,
Kinky Cam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home