Cameron Leigh

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Nice Girls Finish Last

I guess it is really true that men do like bitches. So, I am going to have to make some changes in how I do business from now on. From now on I am going to be collecting deposits, unless I have seen you before. I am sorry that a few bad apples for lack of a better term have ruined it for others. Simply put no deposit no appointment no exceptions.

This change has come about because of my recent trip. Two gentlemen contacted me wanting to set up appointments, I didn't contact them....they contacted me. I sent out my usual confirmation email and everything was fine. Come the day of the appointment neither one of them showed up. To make it more insulting no phone call, no email, no nothing. Needless to say that I will never see these gentlemen again. You know a little common courtesy goes a long way.

Please refer to the "Rates and Services" page of my website for information about deposits, cancellations, and refunds. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in this matter.

Hugs & Kisses,
Cameron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home