Cameron Leigh

Monday, July 10, 2006

Stay The Night

You're kissing me and saying I'm the one you need to keep you warm and lay with you tonight
Baby I feel the same way, I don't want to leave I want to hold you close and feel your love
But I don't want to play myself, because I know you are with someone else and don't need complications in my life
And I don't want to fall back in and get caught up in you again, boy I'm so conficted in my mind

You keep saying stay the night, just let me hold til the morning light, its cold outside and much to late to drive
You know I need baby I'm so lost without your love

Obviously, procrastinating just to be close to you a little longer
It's hard for me to break away from you baby never could resist you and I still haven't learned how
I don't want to be a fool but it's hard when it comes to you and I'm feeling vulnerable tonight
I don't want to miss the chance of reliving our sweet romance boy I'm so confused down deep inside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home