Cameron Leigh

Friday, July 07, 2006

What Happens In Vegas Doesn't Always Stay In Vegas

Hello everyone, well I just came back from a wonderful girls weekend in Vegas. I get together once a year with my soroity sisters from college and we have a fantastic weekend together. This year we decided to go to Las Vegas to bring some "culture" to the town. I know this might surprise some of you but I actually did some gambling, but I did control myself and when the money was gone I stopped.
My friends and I went to see the newest Cirque de Solei production "Love" based on the music of the Beatles'. What a magnificent show!!! I mean the things these people can do with their bodies is simply amazing. But that wasn't the most interesting part of the evening. After the show we decided to hit some of the hottest night spots on the Vegas strip. As my luck would have it I happened to run into a former lover. What is the famous Humphrey Bogart line "of all the gin joints in the world, she happened to walk into this one".

All I can say is thank God I was looking my best; because this person made a bee line to come and talk to me. I found it comical because this was the same person who left me for another. I guess living well is truly the best revenge. Maybe this will inspire me to write a beautiful poem stay tuned for further developments.

Besos,
Cameron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home