Cameron Leigh

Friday, August 04, 2006

Long Time Gone

I know it has been a while since I made my last post, but I have been under the weather, hurt my back, and had an intruder in my house. Before, you all get worried let me explain. I came back from Boston and I have to be the only person who can get a cold in 100'degree weather. Then I don't know what the hell I did but I hurt my back to where I couldn't lay down or turn to my right side. And on top of all that this past Wednesday I had an intruder invade my palace. Luckily, my next door neighbor came to my rescue and killed the little critter for me. I think it might be time I get a man....on second thought I will just a cat.

Anyway, I am beginning to feel a little better. To be honest I don't care if I am not feeling better. I am going to see the 40-year old tramp tomorrow night, aka, Mariah Carey. I can't wait to see what she is going to wear, and what songs she is going to perform, and what poor unsuspecting trapped in the closet gay man she is going to pull up on stage. Stay tuned for my review.

This week I am off to King of Prussia, PA. It has been about a year since I have been there. I like Philadelphia, as far as big cities go it still manages maintain its own identity. Hopefully, it will be a successful trip.

OK, I have talked your ear off long enough so I am going to say goodnite. I hope all of you have a wonderful and safe weekend.

Hugs & Kisses,
Cameron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home