Cameron Leigh

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Week In Review

Well, I just finished a grueling week. I did my tour of the South and to save on expenses I decided to drive some of the way. I would not recommend doing that! Even though I live in Florida and you have to drive to everything, I live in an area of town that, for at least me, everything in in a 4 mile radius. So driving to Greenville, SC and Birmingham, AL was a somewhat of a stretch for me.

This upcoming week I am off to Boston, MA. It has been a long time since I have been back to Boston. As a matter of fact, Boston was one of the very first places I visited when I decided to become a companion. So to say the least, I am very much looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones.

For those of you who have been asking me when I am going to put up the new pics on my site. It will be soon! I know I keep saying that but keep in mind I have over 700 pics to go through and narrow it down to 15. That is a very long and time consuming process so please be patient and I promise I will get them up there as soon as possible.

Well, I hope all of you have a wonderful upcoming week. Try not to work to hard and play to little.

Hug & Kisses,
Cameron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home