Cameron Leigh

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Take A Deep Breath Cam!!

I usually don't respond to narrow minded people because I feel it is a waist of time, but I am going to respond to a comment someone wrote on my diary. Now I am not going to take down his comments because he has a right to say what he feels, but I am going to defend myself and help him understand why I said what I said.

First off; who the hell do you think you are impuning my friendship. If I wasn't this girls friend I wouldn't have gone to the wedding in the first place. If I wasn't her friend I wouldn't have gone up there four days before her wedding to help her decorate because I knew shouldn't could afford to hire someone. If I wasn't her friend I wouldn't have flown her first class put up her in a suite at the Bellagio for her bridal shower when I went to Las Vegas a couple months ago.

Now I am not saying these things to get accolades or anything else. Mr. Journeyman, you have completely missed the entire point. I was proud that my friend asked me to be in her wedding. I am even more proud that despite the fact these two people who don't have a dime to their names decided to get married and wanted all of their friends and family their to witness this special occasion.

The point you narrow minded fool is this: It doesn't matter if your wedding cost $5,000,000 or $500 dollars all that matters is that you love this person you are pledging to be with the rest of your life. I realized that my friend was in love and the least that I could do was help make her special day as special as it could be and if it meant wearing a dress that I personally wouldn't have picked out so be it.

So don't you dare tell me that I am a shallow person; you don't know me and as for you not wanting to see me. Trust me when I say this will not be loosing any sleep over the matter. You are someone I would never want to see much less be in my company.

And for those you who stood up for me and let this idiot have it. Thanks! you understand the power of friendship, loyalty and most importantly LOVE.


Cameron Leigh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home