Cameron Leigh

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

You Can Kiss Both Sides Of My Ass...

This is the last time that I am going to address this ridiculous subject anymore. I really don't know who the hell you are or what the hell is your problem, but I suggest you seek professional help and soon. I don't need to make phony post on my own site and if you don't agree with the things on "MY SITE" then I suggest you don't look at it anymore. My friends Steve and Biker Bob came to my defense because you were completely out of line, out of touch with reality and just being an idiot.

I call myself a princess because I am a princess. I give respect and I demand respect back. If you had done any type of research on me before you went on a tirade you would fine that I am one of the nicest people in this business. Better yet, if you read my site like you profess that you did you would see that my companionship is not for everyone; certainly not for you. I left your comments up on my site because I want people to see what a delusional little man you are and that you have nothing better to do with your time than insult people on matters you know absolutely nothing about.

I hope I have myself perfectly clear, but I could use smaller words if it would help you to understand that what you think of me means absolutely nothing. To simply put it you can kiss both sides of this "princess" ass.

Cam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home