Cameron Leigh

Monday, November 20, 2006

I'll Be Your Naughty Girl

Hello All,

Sorry for the long delay but I have been one busy lady. I can not believe that it has been two weeks since my last post. I have to direct this first part to my friend Roger. I know he must be disappointed about Rutgers loss; I mean here they were poised for a BCS championship bowl game and they lost to Cincinnati. Now they are not even playing for The Big East Title game it must be real disappointing. I don't want to say that I told you so because that would not be right, especially since my Seminoles are having such an awful season. But I'm not that big of person so here it goes: I told you Rutgers wasn't going anywhere. I told you they weren't going to be playing for a National BCS game if anything they would be playing for the BCS Toyota Camry Classic. I should have bet you. Damn!

I have been going through something these past couple of weeks and I had to get out of system so this past Saturday night I went out on the town alone. Ok, let me be honest I was on the prowl. My usual in town "piece of ass" was hanging with his friends and I didn't feel like waiting for him. So, I decided to take the initiative. I put on my sexy little white dress; you know the one that is cut low in the front and cut lower in the back. You know the one where I have to sit in it a certain way....yea that little white dress. Shall I continue??? I decided to start my hunt at Skybar at the Shore Club this is a place where you go to see people and be seen by people. I spotted this couple and I knew that we would be spending the night together. This girl was so cute a little petite thing and he....well he was just my type. I sent over two glasses of champagne to the couple and invited them over to my lounge area. We talked for a little while drank some champagne and kissed, talked some more, drank some more and kissed some more. Finally we decided to take this back to their hotel room. I usually don't move that fast especially with strangers but you had to see this girl. I have had my fair share of threesomes and to the most extent they were alright, but this was something different. I was actually turned on the entire time I was with this couple. Watching him fuck her got me so wet that I was practically begging him to fuck me. When we finally finished at 10am I took a shower said my good-byes and drove back home. I took my time getting home that morning because I kept re-playing every moment back in my head. I had a hard time concentrating on the Dolphin game because every time I closed my eyes I kept seeing her on all fours with him just pounding her from behind. My only regret is that I didn't get their phone numbers; maybe that is a good thing because I would break them up. So, if by chance you come across a couple telling you about their wild night in Miami; please tell them that Cameron says hi and she is looking forward to a repeat performance.

Smooches,
Cameron

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love reading this kind of stuff!

1:45 PM  
Blogger Ed said...

Cameron is Eddie from north of you call me 954-934-7238 soon !

6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home