Cameron Leigh

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Is there no more honesty??

Hello All,

As part of my New Year's resolution I am going to do a better job on my diary. And since we all know resolutions are made to be broken it will most likely stay the same.

I want to open up a discussion about the former head coach of the Miami Dolphins. If you all don't know what I am talking about I will fill you in. After weeks of reporting and denying that he was going to leave the Miami Dolphins for the head coach position at Alabama; Nick Saban took the job as head coach of the Crimson Tide for something like $32 million dollars. What bothers me about this is that for weeks he said he wasn't leaving, he wasn't going to up root his family again, he was committed to the Dolphins, and other bullshit only to find out today after another loosing season that he is going back to coaching college football. Give me a break!!!! Just come out and say that you were in over your head, I am sick and tired of excuses: like I had to do what is best for my family. Your family could care less and it is not about the money because Huzengia was willing to give you anything you wanted. I am not a Dolphin fan by any means but this is what they should do: hire Jim Bates your offensive coordinator or do a very rigid search for a coach who can coach on a professional level. Better yet they should just give me the job even though I would fired on the first day because I would sexually harass Jason Taylor. One more thing I want to say before I go: to T. Minor there is a reason you keep getting traded by NFL teams. Even though you and I went to the same college I unlike you graduated.

Kisses,
Cameron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home