Cameron Leigh

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Are you for real?

Hello All,

How is everyone's week going so far? Good I hope. I hope a lot better than mine. Today is Tuesday, Jan. 30 and I wish it was the weekend already. I don't say this to often, but I am really pissed off. You know how people say they were pushed to that "boiling point", and that is why they shot up the post office, well today I can relate to what those people were talking about.

First off, I absolutely hate it when people do not follow the simplest of instructions. I am not asking anyone for the launch codes to nuclear missiles or winning lottery numbers. I simply want you to fill out my reservation form, and as it states if you have a problem doing this then maybe you should seek the company of someone else. When you call me on the phone and want to make an appointment to see me and I ask you the exact same questions that are on my reservation form...do not get upset with me. Those are my rules and again if you don't like it then don't see me. There are plenty of girls out there on the Internet that don't give a damn who you are, what you do, or who you have seen in the past. I am not one of those women! My safety and my piece of mind are more important than turning a fast buck.

Secondly, if I don't return your email right away..please please do not email me and tell me what a bitch I am. I get slammed with a lot of emails everyday and sometimes when I am at home I don't feel like answering emails. I didn't forget about you and I am not ignoring you, just try to be a little patient.

Hopefully, in the future we will not have these communication problems.

Hugs & Kisses,
Cameron

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

I know it's hard, but you should never let someone not worth your time upset you like that. They are only weeding themselves out for you. You should take stuff like this as a positive sign. This way you know who are the assholes you need to stay away from. Nobody in this world has the right to disrespect you and you should not let any loser that thinks he or she can get away with it upset you. This is your business, this is your life, and if anyone does not like the way you handle things they can fuck off! You should never have to explain yourself as to why you are trying to be safe. They also need to realize that you have a personal life and the world revolves around you, not them. So once again, if they don't like it they can fuck off! They did you the biggest favor by acting like that. It's better to know what a piece of shit they are now than when your face to face with them.

4:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home