Cameron Leigh

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

You have Rolex and you drive a Porsche

Hello All,

Greetings from freezing cold Boston. It is 25'degrees outside and I keep asking myself why did I leave Miami. I absolutely hate cold weather; my sunny, warm, inviting personality completely changes when I get in cold weather.

This past weekend I was in New York having a fantastic time. I was attending a very 'High Society' party. I was at the bar of the St. Regis hotel, ordering a white wine when this very cute young gentleman struck up a conversation with me. During the coarse of our conversation he just "happened" to flash me his Rolex watch. Now I don't know if it was the cool crisp air, the Vera Wang dress, or the Jimmy Choo's, but the devil came out in me. I gave him my come and hither look and said: "is that Rolex watch.... it is so big and heavy," in my soft sexy voice. He replied "why yes it is a Rolex watch and my Porsche is parked right outside; do you want to go for a ride." I replied back "I would love to go for a ride, but someone already has their name tattooed up and down my kitty kat and I don't think she would like to share it." As fate would have it Marisol walked over to the bar at just the right time. Well we all know what I did next, but for those of you who are a little slow I planted a big kiss on those sexy Cuban lips of hers.

I think that poor guy would have handed me over his Rolex watch, keys to his Porsche and whatever else I wanted........I LOVE being a girl!

Kisses,
Cameron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home