Cameron Leigh

Monday, February 05, 2007

I am mad at myself

Hello All,

How was your weekend? Did you watch the Super Bowl? I did and I am very happy for Tony Dungy and the Colts. I am getting a little depressed ,however, because football season is now over and I don't have anything to do on Sundays.

Ok, a lot of you have emailed me and asked me what happened last week to put me in such a bad mood. While I am no longer in a pissy mood, I will say that I am more disappointed with myself than anything else. I let someone get the better of me last week and I lost my temper. Needless to say, I was out for blood and was not going to stop until I got it. I had to take a deep breath and step back from the situation. And it has led me to this conclusion:

I have noticed a change in the past couple of years in this business of the type of caliber of men who pursue this hobby. I am of the mindset that nobody is holding a gun to your head to see a provider. The reasons you chose to see a lady is nobodies business but your own and the reason a lady chooses not to see a gentleman is her own. With that being said, I think the name calling has to come to an end. Do you honestly think that she is going to see you once you have called her a: whore, prostitute, slut, or my personal favorite cunt?? I am willing to bet that she would rather starve than to give you the satisfaction of being in her presence. Look guys move on, there are plenty of fish in the sea. What set me off last week was that someone made a very rude comment to me. Now he didn't say it to my face, because I would be in jail right now, but he said it in an email. And let me take it a step further if I was such a "burnt out cunt" as he claimed. I would have made the appointment, called some of my guy friends to have them waiting in the hotel room, and then proceeded to kick the shit out of this guy because that is what cunts do for those of you who need clarity on the subject.

I am not a whore, prostitute, slut and I am certainly not a cunt. I am a business woman and any guy would gladly trade places with me any day of the week if they new how much money they could make. Working when they want to work, seeing who they want to see, traveling to fabulous places while having someone else pay for it. I seriously doubt you would take the time to hand in your two weeks notice. The next time you feel you want to make a derogatory comment just ponder this thought: she is not the one paying you to spend with her.

Hugs & Kisses,
Cameron

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Well Cam, you know how I feel about stuff like this. It really sends me into a rage when someone disrespects you like that. Your the sweetest person I have ever known. Your an intelligent, loving, beautiful woman and should be treated as the princess that you are.

It's funny how guys like that will run their mouth over the phone or via email, but they would never even dare think about doing that to someone's face. They are cowards and not men.

Guys like that are not worth your time or worth getting upset about. Then again, maybe you should schedule the appointment with guys like this. You know I'm only a phone call away and I would love to give them a good old fashioned thrashing.

Take care sweetheart and stay safe.

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home