Cameron Leigh

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

My Top Ten List

Hello All,

There are only six more days left til the big day. I know I have no shame, but heck my birthday only comes around once a year and if I can't get excited about it....then who will.

Last night I was at a sports bar watching the Yankees whip ass against the Red Sox. If you didn't know I am big baseball fan, not as much as football, but I still like the game. I was there with M (Marisol), and we were just having a great girls night out. You know talking about who is sexier Derek Jeter or A-Rod. We came to the conclusion that we would take them both. The best part of the evening is when this guy tried to pick up my friend. I actually felt bad for the guy he didn't stand a chance with my friend. But it got me thinking about all of the cheesy pick-up lines I have heard over the years. I have composed this list of my top ten favorites...watch out David Letterman.

Cameron Leigh's Top Ten Pick-Up Lines:

10). Excuse me miss, I seem to have lost my phone #, could I borrow yours.
9). Are you accepting applications for your fan club?
8). Hey baby, drop that zero and get with this hero...in other words you should come home with me.
7). Is your name Pepsi cause I've gotta have it.
6). Hi, my name is Doug. That's "god" spelled backwards with a little bit of you wrapped up in it.
5). I may not be Dairy Queen but I'll treat you right.
4). You're so hot, your ass is on fire.
3). They call me " Mr.Coffee", I grind so fine.
2). You remind me of milk, I just want to spoil you.
1). Chocolate should melt in your mouth not in your hands.

Gentleman, I implore you to not use any of these lines on women. If you do; be prepared for you and your hand to spend a lovely night together.

Hugs & Kisses,
Cam

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Amen for those Yankees and what a great game it was. Let's see if they can do it two more times. Have a great week Princess.

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home