Cameron Leigh

Monday, June 25, 2007

Who Let the Dogs Out?

Hello All,

How is everyone? Good I hope. I just want to say a hearty ha-ha for all the comments you all sent me about nearly killing Frank Sinatra. I especially like the comments that I shouldn't be left alone with small children. What can I say I like my men to have a sense of humor. To be honest I feel bad about what I did and the cat still doesn't look healthy and he still hisses at me whenever he sees me.

On another funny note: I have to tell you about my dinner a couple weeks ago. I was invited to attend a fund-raiser for a political candidate. My friend Nadia invited me to go with her; I think she was trying to set me up on a blind date. So, lets move ahead past the speeches and the request for money. My friend and I were the only two single women there under the age of 50. So, you know all the women there did not say a word to us. Which I found to be extremely funny. We were seated at a mix table: single, married, young and old. My supposed "blind date" never showed up.....once again the story of my life. However the evening wasn't a total bust. I was seated next to this very recognizable gentleman who kept giving me the eye. Finally, after staring at me for over an hour he made his move. He said to me that he could easily make me his fourth wife. I just smiled and said to him that all depends on how big the ring is. Besides I don't think the country is ready for someone like me to be in the White House.


Hugs & Kisses,
Cam

1 Comments:

Blogger jamlas224 said...

Good day Cameron, This is an old acquaitance of yours checking in. As far as you being with a politician, why would you assume, that you could not be hand in hand with a politician in the White House. With your good looks and brains, besides have you seen some of wives of the candidates. And for the "blind date" that never showed up, He will never now what he missed, lol always Jimmy

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home