Cameron Leigh

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Its Not You.......Its Me

Hello All,

How is everyones' week going so far. Good I hope. Mine has been going very good. I have been steadily working on the next phase of my life and I have to admit it I am very excited. I want to thank all of you for wishing me the best. I have made so many wonderful friends and I am truly going to miss all of you.

For those of you who have expressed concerned I also want to thank you; and I should clarify why I am taking the summer off. It has nothing to do with anything someone did or said to me. It is very simple....I am burned out. I have been "Cameron Leigh" for a lot longer than I would like to admit. I have been living a double life for so many years; I can not distinguish between reality and fiction any more. I want to be able to have a conversation with someone and it not involve sex. I tired of lying to my family about what I do . I want to have some piece of mind in my life. I know it is a clique but it is true... its not you its me. I wish I had a crystal ball and I can predict the future, but I can't. I do not know what is going to happen to me. I may come back after the summer or I may not. I want to thank all of you for giving me advice and helping me. And I promise I am only an email or phone call away. I love you all.

Hugs & Kisses,
Cam

3 Comments:

Blogger The Player said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:37 PM  
Blogger The Player said...

Best regards.

1:38 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

My Sweet Cam, we have talked several times and you know how I feel about this. This next stage has been a long time coming and you have to live YOUR life. To be honest, I have always seen you as someone that was far better than any of this. I'm so happy to see that your life is moving forward. On the other hand, I'm thankful that you got into this business because it has given me the gift of knowing you and the honor of spending time with you, but that is really just my selfish side. The truth is that we could have met any other way and the impact you would have had on my life would have been exactly the same. Even though you have be living a double life as you say, you still were always able to let the true you shine through. That is what has made you the gem in this business and the true you is the gem outside of this business. Your simply the greatest woman I've ever know, period. I really wish we would have met earlier on so I would have had the pleasure of spending more time with you. The few occasions that we shared will be something that I will always remember and look back on with happiness. You will always have a true loving friend in me and I hope we always stay in touch. BIG HUGS & KISSES SWEET ANGEL GIRL!!!

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home